We are delighted to be open and warmly welcome all of our customers back to The Giltar Hotel, Tenby.
Our Commitment to you:
- Our team are fully trained and Covid aware
- We have introduced staggered check in times to minimise queuing
- We have implemented enhanced sanitising and cleaning regimes
- Provided hand sanitising points in all public areas
- Provided social distancing screens, floor markings and reminders
- Reduced Hotel capacity in line with Welsh Government guidelines and put all Covid Risk Assessments in place. Copies of such assessments are available for inspection should you so desire.
What we are asking of you:
- Pre arrival check in may be made on line via the link within your letter. This will also include a requirement to self-assess your wellbeing as part of the Welsh Government Test, Track and Trace system. Further details on this requirement may be found on our website. Similarly at check out we will ask you to confirm that you have not experienced Covid symptoms during your stay. For wider reading please refer to https://gov.wales/coronavirus
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entering and leaving the building
- Abide by the Hotel’s one-way system when entering and departing the Hotel
- Public toilet facilities within the Hotel are not in use at the present time due to Government legislations
- Lift use will be limited, please use stairs where applicable
- All room keys should be kept with the guest at all times and only returned to reception upon departure – Please note that a lost key will be charged @ £50.00.
- If you feel unwell please follow NHS 111 Covid advice and inform our Reception
- You will need to return home immediately if you feel unwell and notify us when you arrive home
- Always observe social distancing protocols in all areas of the Hotel, especially in narrow corridors
- No Ironing Facilities will be available at the Hotel, due to this being a shared facility. Please don’t bring your own electrical equipment as the product may not have the relevant ‘Pat Testing’ therefore would not be regulated or meet the Hotel’s insurance regime.
- Make all requests by ringing our Reception (0), so to avoid cross contact with other guests at reception and to allow social distancing. We would be delighted to assit at any time with your requests.
- Upon departure your room key is to be deposited into a box at Reception & payment for any outstanding Bill should be settled the evening before departure by card only
- If clean towels or refreshments are required please call Reception (0) so that this can be made at a convenient time when your room is vacant.
- Please note that Government Legislation is changing on a regular basis and your booking requirements, may have to be amended in line with such directives, however, a member of the reception team will contact you before your arrival date if this is the case.
- We want you to enjoy the wonderful Giltar experience which we know you love. As such rooms are offered on a self catering basis, with full room service for breakfast and evening meals. Our team will advise you on arrival of protocols for receiving room service.
- We realise you love Tenby & all it has to offer, but there are wider places to explore & enjoy in the Pembrokeshire area, which you can find by visiting our website www.giltar-hotel.co.uk, to give you an even more enjoyable stay.
- Stay alert and show respect to other customers, our staff and the wider Pembrokeshire community.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.